We provide psychotherapy, counseling, and mental health services for teens, adults, and couples in Long Beach, CA. We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples therapy and personal growth work. In a comfortable, confidential, and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving to attain. For more detailed information on what psychotherapy is, how it relates to personal growth, and how it works please click here .
Psychotherapy and Counseling for :
- Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- LGBTQ Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Work and Career issues
- Conflict Resolution
- Family Conflicts
- Navigating Life Transitions
- Student & Academic Issues
- Social Anxiety & Self-Esteem
- Physical, Verbal, and Sexual Abuse
- Personal Growth & Assertiveness Training
- Addictions, Substance Abuse, and Recovery
- Spirituality, Existential Questions, and Loss of Meaning
- Motivation, Creativity, & Performance
- Teen, and Adolescent Issues (ADHD/Conduct Disorders)
Rates: We are able to provide a wide range of fees for our psychotherapy services and they are based on the experience, education, and training of the therapists who work at the center. Call to inquire about a rate that is comfortable for you at 562-513-6387.
Payment: We accept cash, checks, and all major credit/debit cards as forms of payment.
Insurance : We do not accept or bill insurance directly. Most frequently our clients pay out of pocket and after 5-10 sessions we generate a super-bill that lists all the dates of sessions that clients then submit to their insurance companies who then reimburse them for a percentage of the fee depending on the plan they have. If you choose to use your insurance, please check your coverage by calling your insurance company directly prior to scheduling an appointment and ask them the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have a deductible and has it been met?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- How much do I get reimbursed for seeing an out of network provider?