We have some good news! We are doing our part to keep Long Beach, Brea, and their surrounding cities safe from the continuing spread of COVID19 by offering video based tele-therapy sessions in addition to our in person services. Your mental health matters during this difficult time. Fill out the form below or call us today for free telephone consultation at 562-566-4257 for Long Beach & 714-988-2409 for Brea.
We provide psychotherapy, counseling, and mental health services for children, teens, adults, and couples at our offices in Brea & Long Beach, CA. We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples therapy and personal growth work. In a comfortable, confidential, and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help them attain the personal growth they’re striving to accomplish. For more detailed information on what psychotherapy is, how it relates to personal growth, and how it works please click here .
Psychotherapy and Counseling for
- Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- LGBTQ Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Work and Career issues
- Conflict Resolution
- Family Conflicts
- Navigating Life Transitions
- Student & Academic Issues
- Social Anxiety & Self-Esteem
- Physical, Verbal, and Sexual Abuse
- Personal Growth & Assertiveness Training
- Addictions, Substance Abuse, and Recovery
- Spirituality, Existential Questions, and Loss of Meaning
- Motivation, Creativity, & Performance
- Teen, and Adolescent Issues (ADHD/Conduct Disorders)
Rates: Our standard per session rate is $150 per 50 minute session. We are able to offer some sliding scale fees as well. Please feel free to call to inquire about a rate that is comfortable for you at 562-566-4257.
Payment: We accept cash, checks, and all major credit/debit cards as forms of payment.
Insurance : We accept Healthnet and MHN insurance. We are considered an out of network provider for all other insurance companies. You may still be able use your insurance to pay for services. Most frequently our clients pay out of pocket and after 5-10 sessions we generate a super-bill that lists all the dates of sessions that clients then submit to their insurance companies who then reimburse them for a percentage of the fee depending on the plan they have. If you choose to use your insurance, please check your coverage by calling your insurance company directly prior to scheduling an appointment and ask them the following questions
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount or percentage amount per therapy session to see an out of network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Have Questions? Please feel free to contact us and we would be glad to assist you.
1. Daybreak Counseling Center: 4182 N. Viking Way Suite 202 & 203 Long Beach CA, 90808 (562) 566-4257
2. Daybreak Counseling Center: 595 W. Lambert Rd. Suite 210 Brea CA. 92821 (714) 988-2409
Our Long Beach office is located close to the surrounding cities of Lakewood, Los Alamitos, & Rossmoor.
Our Brea office is located close to the surrounding cities of Fullerton, Diamond Bar, and Yorba Linda.