We provide adolescent, teen, adult, couples, and family therapy, counseling, and mental health consultation services.
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples therapy and personal growth work. In a comfortable, confidential, and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving to attain. For more detailed information on what psychotherapy is, how it relates to personal growth, and how it works please click here.
Our hours of service are between Monday-Friday 9AM-9PM and Saturday-Sunday 9AM-5pm. Psychotherapy appointments can conveniently be based around client schedules. For location information please click here.Call us today for a free phone consultation at 562-513-6387.
Psychotherapy and Counseling for:
- Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- LGBTQ Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Work and Career issues
- Conflict Resolution
- Family Conflicts
- Navigating Life Transitions
- Student & Academic Issues
- Social Anxiety & Self-Esteem
- Physical, Verbal, and Sexual Abuse
- Personal Growth & Assertiveness Training
- Addictions, Substance Abuse, and Recovery
- Spirituality, Existential Questions, and Loss of Meaning
- Motivation, Creativity, & Performance
- Child, Teen, and Adolescent Issues (ADHD/Conduct Disorders)
* For more information on what psychotherapy is and how it works please click here.