I provide adolescent, teen, adult, couples, and family therapy, counseling, and mental health consultation services.
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples therapy and personal growth work. In a comfortable, confidential, and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving to attain. For more detailed information on what psychotherapy is, how it relates to personal growth, and how it works please click here.
Hours of service are between M-F 11AM-9PM and psychotherapy appointments can conveniently be based around client schedules. For location information please click here. Therapy via telephone or skype can also be arranged to meet your needs. Call me today for a free phone consultation at 562-513-6387.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- LGBT Issues
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
- Grief and Loss
- Relationship Issues & Family Conflicts
- Navigating Life Transitions
- Student & Academic Issues
- Social Anxiety & Self-Esteem
- Trauma, Physical & Emotional Abuse
- Personal Growth & Knowledge of Self
- Spirituality, Existential Questions, and Loss of Meaning
- Motivation, Creativity, & Performance
- Addiction and Substance Use
- Child, Teen, and Adolecent Issues (ADHD/Conduct Disorders)
* For more information on what psychotherapy is and how it works please click here.